Mr. Gordon Oldham
Hon. Advisor – Legal Affairs
- Senior partner of Oldham, Lie & Nie, a 25 lawyer law practice in Hong Kong, specializing in corporate, financial, commercial advice and corporate litigation.
- Owner and developer of Pavilions Resorts, a hotel and resort group with properties in Indonesia and Thailand.
- Director of John Hardy International Limited, a jewellery manufacturer and distributor.
- Chairman of ADKOM Publishing Group whose magazines include Action Asia, AsiaSpa, Asia Luxury Properties, Asia Pacific Boating, Privilege (Rolls Royce Magazine). China Boating and others.
- Founded the first Action Asia Challenge, a series of Adventure races which benefits the Action Asia Foundation a non-profit organization helping children in Asia.
- Chairman of Child Welfare Scheme (Hong Kong) and Trustee of Child Welfare Scheme (UK), a charitable organization supporting child health and education activities in Nepal and China.
- Founder member and Director of Variety (Hong Kong), a charity dealing with underprivileged, mentally and physically challenged children and part of Variety International, one of the largest international charitable organizations.
- Honorary Legal Counsel and member of the Board of HK Theatre Association Ltd
- Business interests in Food and Beverage outlets in London and Hong Kong.
- Business interests in various IT companies and Chairman of St George’s Group having corporate, trade services and other financial services under its umbrella.
Qualifications and education
- BA (Law) 1975. Qualified as Solicitor in the United Kingdom in 1978.
- Qualified as Solicitor in Hong Kong in 1979.
- 1978-1981 Assistant Solicitor Philip K.H. Wong & Co.
- 1981-1987 Partner, Litigation Department, Philip K.H. Wong & Co.
- 1987 Gordon D. Oldham, Law Firm
- 1991 Oldham, Li & Nie – Senior Partner – to present